Reminder: Club managers can order a full database refresh by logging into MyACBL and selecting Order Member Rosters via email.
The exact procedure for updating your database depends upon the version of ACBLScore® you use and if you have an internet connection on the computer.
Update Instructions – DOS version or no Internet connection
Update includes points received and posted by the sixth of the month.
Please also note that the files listed below update masterpoints only and are not suitable for creating a club database.
- Download the appropriate district file from the list below onto a diskette (A: in your browser’s Save dialog box).
- There is one file for each district, numbered D01MP to D25MP and D99MP.
- If players from more than one district are in your database, download as many district files as necessary.
- In ACBLScore® select Database, then Import/Merge, then 5 Update masterpoint holdings from ACBL masterpoint file.
- Total masterpoints for players found (by using the player number in your database) in the district file will be updated.
- Only players in your database who have an ACBL player number will be updated.
- No new players will be added or deleted, and no other information will be altered.
Update Instructions – Windows version with Internet connection
It is even easier if you have an internet connection and use the Windows version. The program will access the file itself. Just open ACBLScore® , go to Database, Import/Merge, and again option 5. With Windows, the program will ask if you would like it to access the file for you. All you will need to do is provide the District number.
|D00MP||All Districts. Note: This file will not fit on one diskette|
|D02MP||Ontario, Manitoba, Bermuda|
|D03MP||E New York (not New York City), N New Jersey|
|D04MP||C New York, E Pennsylvania, Delaware, S New Jersey|
|D05MP||W New York, W Pennsylvania, NE Ohio, N West Virginia|
|D07MP||Carolinas, E Tennessee, Georgia|
|D08MP||N Indiana, Illinois (not Chicago), E Missouri|
|D10MP||W Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas|
|D11MP||S Ohio, S Indiana, Kentucky, S West Virginia|
|D12MP||Michigan, NW Ohio|
|D13MP||Wisconsin, Chicago, Upper Michigan|
|D14MP||Dakotas, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska|
|D15MP||W Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, N Texas|
|D16MP||Texas (not N or El Paso), Mexico|
|D17MP||E Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, S Nevada|
|D18MP||Saskatchewan, Alberta, Montana, Idaho, Utah, W Wyoming|
|D19MP||Washington, British Columbia, Alaska|
|D20MP||Oregon, N Nevada, N California, Hawaii|
|D21MP||San Francisco area|
|D22MP||S California (not Los Angeles)|
|D24MP||New York City|
|D25MP||Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island|
|D99MP||All areas outside North America|